Over the next weeks we will be looking for contributions from each tutor group towards hampers for local care homes and charities.
We appreciate this is a busy and expensive time but it is also a time when we think of those who need our support.
We would be grateful of any donations students can make towards their tutor group's hamper.
Here are some things that we would like to receive all with long shelf life left on them. No fresh or dairy products please.
All should have long shelf life and all pre-packed in their original packaging.
- Tinned products
- Dried Pasta – plain and flavoured
- Dried Noodles – Plain and flavoured
- Tinned and jar sauces
- Dried pulses and beans
- Dried mash potatoes
- Biscuits ( Plain and flavoured) chocolate covered icing covered all pre packed
- Pre packed cakes
- Chocolate ( all sorts )
- Fruit cakes (Christmas or just fruit – plum puddings mince pies long life ones)
- Breakfast bars ( NO NUTS)
- Coffee – Jars or boxes
- Dried milk (carnation etc.)
- Long life milk and flavoured milk
- Sugar cubes/small sugar bags
- Hand cream - face cream body lotion
- Body washes
- Hand wash & hand sanitiser
- Bubble bath
- Baths salts
- Box Sets
- Christmas Crackers