Second Hand Uniform Scheme
- Is your uniform a bit of a misfit?
- Has your daughter outgrown it?
- Do you no longer need it or do you need an upgrade?
Why not donate it back to school where it can help to reduce, re-use and recycle?
How do I donate second hand uniform?
Due to Covid-19 please follow the guidelines below:
- All items MUST be washed at 60 degrees and bagged up.
- Please itemise everything in your donation bag by type, size and quantity.
- Please stick this list to the outside of the bag
- Please deliver your Uniform Donations to reception or send in with your daughter to pass to her Head of Year
Uniform that is in the Lost Property and is unnamed and unclaimed by the end of the academic year will be considered second hand uniform.
Where do I get new uniform?
For all new uniform purchases head over to: Trutex Worcester Park - School and club uniforms (casualschoolwear.co.uk)
Full details of school uniform are available by clicking here.