Dance Year 10
In Year 10 students will prepare for examinations in Year 11 by studying the next 3 professional works. This will prepare students for the mock theory examination on all 6 professional works from the Dance Anthology. Students will explore the professional works both practically and theoretically. A choreography and performance task will be incorporated into each task.
- Martin Luther King/Set Phrases
- Emancipation of Expressionism/Set Phrases
- Choreography task/ A Linha Curva
- Within her Eyes/Mock theory exam on all 6 professional works
- Final duet/trio for Year 11 examination. Rehearsal of key elements of set phrases