Last day of term - Mufti day and early finish
Early finish timings
Thursday 21st December is the last day of term and will be an early finish, students will be dismissed as per below:
- Year 12 & 13 – 11.35am
- Year 11 & 10 – 11.40am
- Year 9 – 11.45am
- Year 8 & 7 – 11.55am
This year we will be having a Mufti Day on the last day of term to raise money for The Pachamama Project www.thepachamamaproject.org, a charity that aims to make and provide reusable sanitary pads for refugees around the world dealing with period poverty. Each student is kindly asked to bring in a £1 donation should they wish to participate. You can also donate via Parent Pay.
Please note that students wearing mufti are expected to follow these rules:
- Shoulders and stomachs should be covered (no vest-tops or crop tops).
- Underwear should not be visible – no sheer tops or see-through leggings.
- Jeans should be smart or skirts at least mid-thigh in length. No shorts.
- No false eyelashes or acrylic nails
- Students will still be required to use their school bag
- Students will still be required to wear their lanyards
- Make-up and jewellery are allowed but cannot be excessive.
If your child has a PE lesson on Friday, please ensure that they bring their kits as usual as they will still be expected to change into appropriate sportswear for this lesson.