A Level Study - A Guide for Parents
This Parents’ Guide provides parents and carers with the information they need to help their teenage children make the right choices to create successful futures after A level and Sixth Form.
This online guide is designed to inform, involve and guide parental support. It includes the most up to date information on topics such as apprenticeships, universities and revision techniques:
The aim is to give you the best chance of helping your young person maximise their potential. It provides advice on:
- Staying on top of school-work is so important for them and how you can help them do this;
- Why routine it critical to success;
- How to help them balance their time between work and play;
- How to help them break down their work as if they were at school and
- Looking to their future ambitions will help keep them on track.
Search for University open/taster days
Search for UCAS advice
Search for Student Finance
Student Finance talk explained by Mark Alger (40mins)
Search for Apprenticeships
Virtual Work Experience support Post 18 applications
InvestIN is a London-based organisation led by a group of experienced professionals from some of the world's most competitive careers. They provide students with an immerse experience of their dream career before their start university or Apprenticeships, so they can get a head-start over their competition.
Thank you for your unrelenting support in what continues to be unprecedented times.