Year 12 Exams & Study Leave
Year 12 exams will take place 24th-28th June 2019.
During this exam period students will on study leave.
- All Year 12 students will take Year 12 Summer Examinations for all their subjects.
- Students will have study leave for this week and will be only required to come in for their exams.
- Students who study BTEC courses should attend their BTEC lessons as usual.
- There will be no registration. Students must all sign in and out at the student entrance.
- Year 12 exams will take place in the school hall under public exam conditions.
Through the delivery of the ‘Maximising Achievement Programme’ we have encouraged students to start planning their revision and create personalised timetables for each week. We have also covered time management and prioritisation skills. This will ensure that they get their ‘to do’ lists done without unnecessary stress and panic. Parents of students who may be struggling with any aspect of their work or life in the Sixth Form can call one of the Sixth Form team or their subject teachers. For ease of reference included below are all email addresses of Year 12 form tutors who are the first port of call for concerns.
Students are reminded that they should undertake no more than ten hours paid employment as they may begin to struggle with the demands of their school work when they are working too many hours in part-time jobs.
Monitoring and Intervention
The Year 12 examination results will also be used as a guide for subject teachers to create students' post 18 options predictions. All predictions are available for parents to view on Go4Schools.
Please refer any queries to Miss Lowe, Year 12 Leader email@example.com