Careers Fair - Can you help?
The CHSG Careers Fair will take place on Thursday 21st March 2019.
The CHSG Careers Fair will take place on Thursday 21st March 2019 and we are looking for parents, friends and contacts who may be able to help by talking about their jobs.
- Year 8 students will be making their GCSE options choices so will be interested in GCSE requirements for certain jobs, or to find out about different jobs.
- Year 10 and Year 11 students will be thinking about Post 16 options and how to gain work experience
- Year 12 and Year 13 students will be thinking about University or the world of Work and possibly further work experience.
Students are particularly interested to hear about jobs such in the following fields:
- Design, Arts And Crafts
- Education and Training
- Leisure, Sport and tourism,
- Journalist, photographer, blogger
- Performing Arts
All students and parents are welcome to attend and will be invited in due course but students and parents in Year 8 and 11 will also be invited to additional information events on the night.
If you think you can help, or know someone else who may be able to support this event, and would like to have more information please contact me.
Mrs J Greenland, Careers Leader