Aims of the School
The holistic development of our learners lies at the heart of our core values Community, Harmony, Success and Growth. Linked to these values our aims are to:
- Develop the potential of all members of our school by creating a well ordered, calm and supportive environment.
- Insist on high standards of behaviour based on care, courtesy and consideration.
- Work closely in partnership with parents and establish strong links with the wider community.
- Develop good relationships based on mutual respect and trust where everyone feels safe.
- Establish an ethos that will ensure all members of our community thrive and learn together.
- Provide an excellent, high quality personalised education.
- Promote high expectations and aspirations based on the key principles of Equal Opportunity.
- Ensure students have access to a range of activities to develop their skills and talents, rewarding and celebrating achievement.
- Prepare students to enter the world as independent confident young women ready to take on the challenges of the 21st Century.
- Stimulate awareness of emerging technologies and global issues.
- Develop a life-long love of learning.
|"A Good school with outstanding features." — Ofsted 2011|